Practicing Ethically and Confidently to Avoid Ethical Dilemmas
9:00am – 4:30pm
“Practicing Ethically and Confidently to Avoid Ethical Dilemmas” reviews the principles and values of the ACA code of ethics. Participants will understand the consequences of unethical behaviors and healthy guidelines as it relates to ethical challenges. Several scenarios, most of them actual cases will be reviewed and discussed related to problems that can arise with our informed consent, diagnosing, managing boundaries, transferences and countertransference, cultural diversity, social media and duty to warn.
- Understanding ACA Core Professional Values
- Fundamental Principles of Professional Ethics.
- The Business of counseling.
- Effectively identifying ethical problems in your daily practice.
- Ethics as it relates to Cultural Awareness, Social Media, Spirituality and Religion and Sexual Attitudes.
REFUND POLICY: LIVING TRANSFORMATIONS LLC, HAS A NO REFUND POLICY. IN THE EVENT YOU CANNOT ATTEND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CHOSE A DIFFERENT DATE OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY OTHER WORKSHOP THAT IS OFFERED. THIS TICKET IS ALSO TRANSFERABLE TO A COLLEAGUE.